Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It has been a long year! I feel quite ironically under-productive... that is to say, I have been BUSY, but haven't found the time to share my world digitally. SO! Ready, set, mini-photo-dump!

CHICAGO:






Cliffnotes
Train from Durand "Railway town USA" to windy city Illinois.
Missed the first train. Caught it the next day.

WIND! Chilly, not lost but out of my element. Potbelly: sandwich? Yes. Wifi? NO.

Starbucks... no longer alone. Maps, thoughts, plans.

Leads us to the first three photos.

Dinner from the fridge of a friend:
 Almond crusted chicken thigh on pickled vinaigrette arugula salad.

Digestion, locally distilled Rye Whiskey, catch up, wait for more company...
...maybe he fell asleep...

Bars.
All michigan brews for me.
Dirty Bastard
Arcadia Pale Ale
Two Hearted
...



No comments:

Post a Comment